Who we are
The Hellenic community of Ireland is an association established in 1964, without any political coloring or self-interest whatsoever, with the name “HELLENIC COMMUNITY OF IRELAND”. We are a Social enterprise under charitable status.
The general objectives of the “Community” are:
1. The preservation of the Greek and Greek-Cypriot identity and the Greek language and the integration of our members into Irish society. We run the Greek School in Dublin with the aim to expand in other locations.
2. To encourage and support socio-economic, cultural, educational and related activity and development of our members in Greece, Cyprus and Ireland and between Greece, Cyprus and Ireland.
3. To encourage and support the well-being of our members.
4. To form and maintain relationships with other Hellenic communities around the world.
5. The promotion of solidarity and mutual assistance among our members.
The Management Board from 9/12/2018
|Vice President||Katerina Moschona|
|Assistant Secretary||Panteris Mihalis|
|Assistant Treasurer||Foutsou Nadia|
Click here to download the new Articles of Association in pdf .